HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Good evening! [INTRO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ezacessline
E-Loader.net
avatar

Female
Messages : 34

PostSubject: Good evening! [INTRO]   October 23rd 2013, 6:25 pm

Hi! I'm Deborah!

I decided to join this forum because i won a cd on Sound K a radio show from Arirang and i want to know more about the group.

Erm what else can i say.

Rainbow is my favorite kpop girls group but i like 4minute too.

I love Namie Amuro, Passpo , Shakira...

I love watching Japanese and Taiwanese dramas.

Feel free to ask questions!
Back to top Go down
Dolly
E-Loader.net
avatar

Dragon Aquarius Female
Age : 28
Messages : 78
Location : Paris

PostSubject: Re: Good evening! [INTRO]   October 23rd 2013, 7:19 pm

Quote :
I decided to join this forum because i won a cd on Sound K a radio show from Arirang and i want to know more about the group.
Oh, it's cute Love1 

Where are you from? ^^ What is your favorite member of Rainbow? Me it's Woori Very Happy

Welcome!

_________________

Back to top Go down
ezacessline
E-Loader.net
avatar

Female
Messages : 34

PostSubject: Re: Good evening! [INTRO]   October 23rd 2013, 9:06 pm

Dolly wrote:
Quote :
I decided to join this forum because i won a cd on Sound K a radio show from Arirang and i want to know more about the group.
Oh, it's cute Love1 

Where are you from? ^^ What is your favorite member of Rainbow? Me it's Woori Very Happy

Welcome!
Thank you!

Speaking of Sound K the podcast of the interview is available on the site.
So i don't know if you want to make a thread about it.


I'm from France and live near Montpellier to be precise.

It's Yoon Hye Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Dolly
E-Loader.net
avatar

Dragon Aquarius Female
Age : 28
Messages : 78
Location : Paris

PostSubject: Re: Good evening! [INTRO]   October 24th 2013, 7:54 am

Another french!! There are 2 others frenchs: Lilyeens (who is bretonne #lol) and me ^^ I live in Paris ~

Yes, you can post it if it's not already done ^^

_________________

Back to top Go down
ezacessline
E-Loader.net
avatar

Female
Messages : 34

PostSubject: Re: Good evening! [INTRO]   October 24th 2013, 11:47 am

Dolly wrote:
Another french!! There are 2 others frenchs: Lilyeens (who is bretonne #lol) and me ^^ I live in Paris ~

Yes, you can post it if it's not already done ^^
I saw in your profile that you live in Paris but i didn't know about Lilyeens.

Gonna look at the forum to see if it was already posted.
If not i"ll make a thread.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Dolly
E-Loader.net
avatar

Dragon Aquarius Female
Age : 28
Messages : 78
Location : Paris

PostSubject: Re: Good evening! [INTRO]   October 24th 2013, 12:46 pm

Don't forget to upload an avatar (200*320) and good discovery of F-VE DOLLS with us! Very Happy

(Its very strange to speak in english with a french Laughing )

_________________

Back to top Go down
ezacessline
E-Loader.net
avatar

Female
Messages : 34

PostSubject: Re: Good evening! [INTRO]   October 25th 2013, 11:23 am

Dolly wrote:
Don't forget to upload an avatar (200*320) and good discovery of F-VE DOLLS with us! Very Happy

(Its very strange to speak in english with a french Laughing)
Ok je vais le faire Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good evening! [INTRO]   

Back to top Go down
 
Good evening! [INTRO]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good, successful writer websites?
» Link to Dynaco SCA-35 rebuild article - good information
» Night Goblins, I never was good at painting greenskins...
» Self Intro
» good dark world combo

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Relaxation :: Who are you?-
Jump to: